- Revision of Diaspora Advisory Board engagement framework.
- State Minister, Senator the Hon. Pearnel Charles Jr., participated in the 6th Biennial Jamaica Diaspora UK Conference & Town Hall meetings in Leeds.
- Consular Affairs Department, in partnership with the British High Commission in Kingston and other partners, treated with 29 reported Windrush cases.
- Returning Residents Task Force established involving critical stakeholders, such as the Jamaica Constabulary Force, the Ministry of National Security and Jamaica Customs Agency.
- The publication of A Safety and Security Handbook for returning residents.
- The Ministry, with the assistance of the Jamaica Defence Force, Ministry of Labour and Social Security, Ministry of Health and Colombian Authorities, secured the safe return of 28 fishermen whose vessel was engulfed by fire in Colombian waters.