- Prime Ministerial Sub-committee meeting on the CARICOM Single Market and Economy (CSME) was held in September.
- Staging of the 39th regular meeting of the CARICOM Heads of Government in July to discuss key agenda items such as crime and security strategy, disaster management and climate change, and implementation of the CSME.
- Jamaica assumed presidency of the African Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) Council of Ministers in February 2018.
- Jamaica was elected to the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (UNECOSC) for the three-year term 2019-2021.
- Jamaica was re-elected to the International Civil Service Commission (ICSC) for the period 2019-2022.